Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pitfire North Hollywood


I was driving with my cousin after picking up my uncle from the airport trying to figure out where we were going to eat. My uncle is a fan of this restaurant called "Pitfire" so I said let's give it a try. As we walk in the restaurant, you can see the look of disappointment on my uncle's face as the cashier says "we're closed" (luckily he's a regular so they were able to make an exception). We order (my uncle recommends the macaroni & cheese). The cashier is very rude when I ask for her suggestion on lemonade she say's "It's just lemonade" (In the back of my mind I'm thinking, NO BITCH it's my favorite drink it's not just lemonade). We take our seats and she completely forgets to bring me it. The food finally arrives all in to go boxes because supposedly they can't use the dishwasher after 10 P.M, As I start eating the Mac&Cheese I taste how much salt they must have put in this disgusting attempt of a Mac&Cheese. I'M BETTER OFF EATING VELVETA!



OVERALL HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

SERVICE: F
QUALITY OF FOOD: F
ATMOSPHERE: C
LEMONADE ON THE MENU: YES

LIKELINESS OF ME RETURNING: NEVER!!!

2 comments:

  1. really you started a blog about pitfire and you said it was bad, i mean ya the service sucks but the food is great. once again you surprise me by doing really outrages shit

    ReplyDelete