Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lea And Sally's Located @ Champs Charter High School



Today, I decided I wanted to go to school for a change. I normally indulge in a marvelous authentic Chinese style salad with sweet yet sour dressing crunched wantons and mandarins. I literally order this lunch every single day (rarely I decide to eat what's on "The food for the day" list). But today I was feeling a bit of change, so I decided to purchase a kosher hot dog. I look as she places the hot dog on the Styrofoam plate thinking to myself "Oh god, what am I doing!! What am I doing". She places a cookie, a bag of sun chips (Salsa, my favorite) and a side of re-fried beans (GROSS!!). As I put the onions and ketchup on the hot dog, I take a bite and my world turns upside down. Hands down the most delicious meal I've had in weeks! I stop myself and say "compliments to the chef", stroll off and finish my delicious lunch!

OVERALL: GREAT EXPERIENCE!

SERVICE: A
QUALITY OF FOOD: A
ATMOSPHERE: A
LEMONADE ON THE MENU: OCCASIONALLY

LIKELINESS OF ME RETURNING: VERY HIGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment