Saturday, December 11, 2010

La Salsa @ The Northridge Mall


Some might know me as the kind of person that always has money on him, Up until I purchased my dream car that was the case. I've been having to live the life of a typical teenager, asking money from my mom (Thanks so much mom) Therefore my recent reviews haven't been the most exquisite restaurants out there. Nonetheless, I had $10 on me so I was eating on a budget. I strolled through the northridge mall's food court. There weren't many options for a kosher mench like me, I decided to cool my hunger with quizno's but the line was soooo long. So I decided to go to La Salsa. "I'll have the california burrito and a pink lemonade" I said to the cashier, "Sorry sir, we don't have any pink lemonade" she responded. I looked at her with a furious glance and said "Water cup, please". As I was waiting for my order, I observed that this mall must have not had any remodeling done to it in decades, The "Gourmet Chinese Restaurant" was something straight out of miami vice, Various shades of pink, hideous letters, horrible outfits. But this La Salsa had a particular charm that nothing else in the food court had (I guess that's why I picked it). As I take my tray and find a seat (I try to stray as far away from guido guys as possible... Long story). I take a bite into this mystical burrito, sighing at the thought of having to eat La Salsa. As I am able to truly taste the food I think to myself, what a plain burrito I'm eating, beans rice and cheese. Nothing special, barely tamed my hunger.

OVERALL: MEDIOCRE EXPERIENCE!

SERVICE: C
QUALITY OF FOOD: D
ATMOSPHERE: F
LEMONADE ON THE MENU: NO

LIKELINESS OF ME RETURNING: PROBABLY NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment